How do I register a trial?
You need to take the following steps:
- You need to register with IRCT web-site and set up an account.
- IRCT staff will get back to you when the information you have provided has been verified and accepted.
- You can proceed if you are eligible to do so. Chief investigator or representatives of the sponsor are among people who can register a trial.
- You then need to enter all the required information.
- The information will be verified by IRCT staff. When all information is complete, you will be given your registration ID with IRCT.
- You then need to keep your trial record up to date by updating your trials when any of the characteristics of your trial such as design or timings have changed.